INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SUSTAINABILITY AND TECHNOLOGY IN CLIMATE CHANGE:ADAPTION ACTION
We are honored to announce that the International Conference on Sustainability and Technology in Climate Change (IC-STCC 2022) will be held virtually on 24 April 2022 at Yogyakarta, Indonesia. E-Governance and Sustainability Institute (ESI) is proud to extend our promotion of research and publication for the advancement of sustainability and technology in climate change studies
Virtual Conference 2022 Yogyakarta, Indonesia
With our great pleasure, we announce the 2022 International Conference on Sustainability and Technology in Climate Change which is organized by E-Governance and Sustainability Institute will be held Virtualy on 24th April, 2022.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
IC-STCC 2022 aims to provide an international platform to discuss the adaptation of sustainability and technology that can help address climate change. The conference is focused on strengthening ties among researchers around the globe to better and efficiently tackle the problems and provide solutions for climate change.
The grand themes of IC-STCC 2022 entitled “Sustainability and Technology in
Climate Change: Adaptation action” The IC-STCC 2022 invites research papers that
explore any conceptual analysis, design implementation, evaluation, and sharing practical
solutions on sustainability and technology in climate change. We are inviting all a
professional, scholars, and practitioners to join and participate in our event.
• Demonstrate a clear research field and highlight the core subject of the paper/poster.
• Have a background, problem(s) and objectives of the paper/poster.
• Be a minimum of 150 words, and no more than 250 words, including title of the paper and keywords.
• Keywords are between four and seven words.
• Mention author(s) names, institutional affiliation(s) and email address(es).
• Be written in English.
• Not be published elsewhere.
Full Paper Submission
- 4.000-5.000 words (including tables, graphs, footnotes and references), written in
English. Full paper should be submitted with a payment receipt of the registration.
For citation format, please follow the IEEE style of referencing, Endnote and
Mendeley are strictly as obligation.
- Paper can be written in person or group of max. 5 persons. Both abstract, full paper
and poster can be submitted to www.esinstitute.org
TOPICS OF CONFERENCES
• Artificial Intelligence of Climate Change
• Environmental and Sustainability Policy
• Sustainable Energy and Economic Sustainability
• Internet of Things (IOT’s) (related to the environment)
• Social Science (related to pollution issues)
• Biodiversity Conservation
• Geospatial Technology in Climate Change Application
• Food Security in resilience
• Challenges of Artificial Intelligence Climate Change
• Modern Risk in Society
• Complex World in Intelligent Policy
• Hazardous and Solid Waste Management
• Complexity Theory in Public Policy
• Human and Social Sustainability
30th January 2022, EXTENDED!
31th January 2022
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
20th February 2022
27th March 2022
24th April 2022
For all accepted papers, we provide an opportunity to publish your paper in Sinta, Scopus indexed
journals and Proceedings.
conference FEES registration
Please Click the button below to get the conference ticket registration
Please meet Our Professional Organizing Committees
Get In Touch
Sunday, 24th April 2022
8:00AM – 05:00PM
CONFERENCE PLACE ADdRESS
Get In Touch
Gg. Tj. 4 No.102, Jadan, Tamantirto, Kec. Kasihan, Bantul, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55184